Lead Auditor / Certification Body Manager
RIQC Limited is an independent certification body, originally accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) as the only internationally accredited certification body specifically established for the railway industry.
RIQC Limited are seeking an experienced Lead Auditor with the potential for engagement as a Certification Body Manager. The individual should have a railway sector background and experience in auditing to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 standards (ISO 50001 & ISO 55001 would be ideal but not essential). In this role, you will be expected to advise Directors & colleagues on QHSE latest developments and best practice, promote and develop business opportunities, maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records, contribute to the tendering, evaluation and negotiation process for the award of contracts and agreements.
Candidates shall need to possess the following key skills, attributes and experience:
- An established and confident Lead Auditor with at least 3-years’ experience.
- At least 3-years’ experience within the rail sector.
- Experienced in the delivery of management system audits to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Demonstrable evidence such as a Professional Development Log reflecting experience within the rail sector, essentially against EA codes 22 and 31, and ideally for 16, 17, 18, 19, 28, 34 and 35.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational skills and time management with a professional level of accuracy and attention to detail. A high level of presentation and report writing capability with good judgement, analytical, and decision making attributes.
- Confident communicating assertively at all levels within an organisation.
- Flexible including working away from home, occasional nights away and prepared to be trained for other audit areas (i.e. BS 50001 & BS 55001).
- Able to lead a team and work alone.
The following skills are also preferred, but not essential:
- Personal Track Safety certification.
- A reasonable knowledge of Non-Destructive Techniques and processes, particularly for UAT.
- A working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1: 2015 for Certification Bodies.
- Involvement in transitioning to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015.
- Hold HNC/HND in Engineering.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your C.V and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org